Current period ends December 31, 2021.
Agree on reality: Get U.S. online news readers on the same page with regards to reality.
Provide bias-aware slow news to online readers who don't want to be in a news bubble.
- P1 Figure out and execute consistent way to present clusters
- P1 Get a weekly email of clustered news to beta users (which implies getting beta users)
- P2 Create and launch mail option
- P2 Revamp the "support" option on website
- P1 Experiment with own bias rating methods (subjectivity measures, spin measures, objective measures, attributed information, etc.)
- P1 Add more sources
- P3 Find first sponsor for email?
- P1 Create and launch Instagram option with "weekly summary" posts
- P3 Make BubblePopper tool V0
- Get 50 hits/day on website. Current by CloudFlare: ~35/day, Plausible: ~2/day. Confidence to achieve: 2/10
- Get 25 mail list subscribers. Current: 0 subscribers. Confidence to achieve: 3/10
- Get 25 Instagram followers. Current: 0 followers. Confidence to achieve: 3/10
- Me: Green
- Costs: Yellow
What did you do yesterday? Unplugged for the weekend, Friday was the other project.
What will you do today? Reach out to another person for nonprofit related guidance, follow up with another person who has yet to reply, brainstorm and try to narrow down new names for Pop the Bubble, and do more research on my own for nonprofit related things since it seems I might be blocked by that.
What, if anything, is blocking your progress? People I've reached out to for guidance.
What did you do yesterday? Contacted people for nonprofit guidance, came up with more potential names, and found some good reading on nonprofits; to no one's surprise, it looks like a lot more work than I realized.
What will you do today? Tentatively pick a new name, have the penultimate version of the "launch" post, read more about starting a nonprofit, and iterate on the presentation of a cluster. Would like to have a format set out for "this is what the first email will look like".
What, if anything, is blocking your progress? Lack of knowledge on how to nonprofit.
+raaid© Raaid Arshad.RSS