This is still second priority to my other project at the moment, so will continue to post updates but I won't be working on this everyday/as much. Still focusing on refactors/deployment.
Current period ends December 31, 2021.
Agree on reality: Get U.S. online news readers on the same page with regards to reality.
Provide bias-aware slow news to online readers who don't want to be in a news bubble.
- P1 Figure out and execute consistent way to present clusters
- P1 Clean/improve/debug pipelines, DB structure, and deployment (just dpeloyment left now!)
- P1 Create and launch mail option
- P2 Revamp the "support" option on website
- P2 Add other ratings besides AllSides
- P2 Experiment with own bias rating methodology
- P2 Add more sources
- P3 Find first sponsor for email
- P1 Create and launch Instagram option with "weekly summary" posts
- P2 Make BubblePopper tool V0
- Get 50 hits/day on website. Current by CloudFlare: ~20/day, Plausible: ~1/day. Confidence to achieve: 2/10
- Get 25 mail list subscribers. Current: 0 subscribers. Confidence to achieve: 4/10
- Get 25 Instagram followers. Current: 0 followers. Confidence to achieve: 4/10
- Me: Green
- Costs: Yellow
- Finished clustering refactor
What did you do yesterday? Did some extraction pipeline refactors and testing while traveling.
What will you do today? Refactor downstream pipelines, namely the cluster computations. Need to segment out steps a little more sensibly, and make it easy to create pipelines that are essentially the same but where the clustering step is different (i.e. uses a different algorithm). So refactor, add more configuration, add more logging, and add tests.
What, if anything, is blocking your progress? Time? Idk.
What did you do yesterday? Made a wee bit of progress on refactoring the clustering pipeline, dedicated more time to non-work things.
What will you do today? Aim to finish refactoring the clustering pipeline!
What, if anything, is blocking your progress? Nada.
What did you do yesterday? Finished refactoring the clustering pipeline and added tests for it.
What will you do today? Work on the other project.
What, if anything, is blocking your progress? N/A
+raaid© Raaid Arshad.RSS