Hey, I'm currently taking some time to work on a few ideas. I like making things, especially things that help people and counteract socioeconomic/political injustice. So far I've been a software engineer, an electrical engineer, and a musician.
What I can show so far:
- PopTheBubble: A website/dashboard to quickly view the full spectrum of news in the U.S.
- CanIVote: A service that is like "haveibeenpwned" but for voter registration. Still very much in development (thus the GitHub link), but I'm proud of the code I have here so far and would love some help!
I am currently working on:
- Cado: A startup to enable casual gifting and help small businesses. Website and MVP coming soon!
- PopTheBubble: I am working on adding some smarts (group articles by topic) and more.
- CanIVote: On the backburner for now.
Ideas I intend to work on in the future:
- Stock alerts: I don't feel like paying $25/month or more for a limited set of complex stock alerts, so I am designing a very simple, self-hostable program so that I don't have to check my portfolio so often. For no more than $1/month. Goal might be to eventually have it be a website/service.
- Option calculator: I often find myself looking for certain patterns and doing certain calculations prior to executing option trades, so I thought it might be useful to build out some code to do it for me. Starting as a "you need your own token" CLI. Goal is to eventually have it be a website/service.